Instructions for Student Graduation PBAT Submissions
AFTER your Graduation PBAT has been officially signed-off and you no longer need any edits, it is time to submit your PBAT to the Graduation Committee. To do so, follow these instructions:
2. Next to “I am a . . .” choose “Student - I am submitting my PBAT”.
3. Find your name. Names are listed in order year of expected
graduation when you were originally entered into the system.
4. Select your PBAT Teacher's name.
5. Choose the Subject Area of the PBAT you are submitting.
6. Click on the “ADD FILE” link below the “Upload your PBAT file as ...” title. Locate your PBAT file and double-click it.
(Note: If you typed your written work in Google Docs, you may need to download the file as a .pdf first, before uploading the file here.)
7. Click Submit.
Congratulations! You have submitted your Graduation PBAT to your Graduation Committee.
Good luck on your presentation. Practice your presentation, get good sleep, eat a good breakfast and warm-up your brain before your presentation.